Saturday 27 February 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Afternoon. It's been a busy week. I was asked to create a gothic bracelet for a wedding. I already had an idea of what I wanted to do. It was just a case of tatting it up to see if it worked. After a few times of redoing sections I finally got to a point where I was happy with the pattern. I'm really pleased with this so I shall be listing it this evening for anyone to buy.

I also finished and listed a simple yet elegant red tatted bracelet over on Etsy:

This uses the same design as the lilac bracelet but I chose not to include the seed beads. This would look lovely with a Medieval or Renaissance outfit. 

I'm thinking about doing something special on Monday. Watch this space!

x

5 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Beautiful - the red is so lovely. Good luck on your commission - I am sure it will be very pretty! Theresa

naughteebits said...

love it, it's so delicate! great work hun!

Unknown said...

Love that red! Beautiful work as always, and I can't wait to see your gothic bracelet. It must feel so nice to know you'll be adding something of beauty to someone's very special day.

TataniaRosa said...

Thank you. The bracelet is now listed on Etsy for anyone to buy.

KSK - It really is a great feeling :)

http://marjonsivuilut.blogspot.fi/ said...

I love red! And this model is lovely!