Tatting with seed beads

Good evening. Apologies for the lack of a blog post yesterday, my computer has been playing up. Today I've been finishing off my seed beads project I mentioned recently. It's taken quite a while but I love the end result. Here is a sneaky peak:

The design is my Katarina pattern and I've added some gorgeous seed beads. You will see the full item tomorrow afternoon.

I've got some more tatting in the pipeline that I shall be listing over the next few days; one of which is a prototype for a Renaissance style choker. I'm still working out the number of double stitches required for a part of it but I'll get there eventually. I will be blogging again tomorrow.