For Part 2 click here.
Last week I had a fun new idea involving fabric and tatting. I'm not going to reveal all quite yet but here are a few pictures to whet your appetite.
I started by tatting a 'branch' motif. This was my first time using three threads together and I was very happy when I'd worked out a method for this. After finishing the design I then pulled out my long neglected embroidery hoop and started sewing the lace to some fabric. Next up - butterflies:
I now have some cutting and gluing to do.
I'm so excited to show you the finished item and I hope you love it. I aim to have it finished by the end of this week.